Search This Blog

19 November 2014

My job is not just a job

Day 18 of Te@chThought's November Blogging Challenge

What do you appreciate about your colleagues?

I am fortunate enough to have an amazing cast of characters. Working at Comsewogue High School has been a blast.  There are so many to mention but I'd like to highlight a few.

Rosa - My best friend.  We became instant friends 15 years ago and I'm certain we will be for many to come.  She is my partner in crime, one of the few people I can tell anything to and never be judged.  We bounce ideas off of each other and support each other.

Maggie - Carpooling has brought us to a new level of friendship. If we hadn't started carpooling two years ago because of Hurricane Sandy. Our rides are nothing short of hysterical!

Julie - Library duty will be the only duty I will accept going forward.  Buckle up Julie, it's gonna be a long ride.

Maurizio - Even though we are in separate buildings this year, I think we work like a great team.  We're going to make this Italian program the biggest it has ever been!

Special shout out to all my math peeps: They all know how awful I am at math and we're still friends!

So I guess the common theme is friendship and support. Without them, my job would be just that-- a job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment