Search This Blog

27 November 2014

Attitude of Gratitude

Day 23 of Te@chThought's Attitude of Gratitude Blogging Challenge

How did your Attitude of Gratitude work out – tell us about it.

I have been doing "lunedì dolce" or "Sweet Mondays"  for a while now.  It was my attempt to make Mondays more bearable.  I will say that the kids really do look forward to it and I do find that it has worked well because I feel that for the most part, the students are grateful for whatever the "dolce" is and work better.

The other thing that I wanted to do was to make sure that I thanked all the members of the Italian Honor Society at each meeting.  I can tell that the students do feel appreciated but most of all, I noticed that many more are attending the meetings, which in turn has put us on the path for a very successful year - maybe even the most successful yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment